Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I once went on a bike ride

This past Saturday I went on a 40-45km bike ride within Melbourne.  It's a fun story with photos and entertaining anecdotes....but I'm feeling quite lazy this evening.  Soon, very soon, the bike ride story will be documented on the blog.  But for now, I'm going to relax and read other blogs on the blogosphere.  Work has been very challenging - a daily reminder of how much I *don't* know.  I'm told this is a common worry/stress-factor for PhDs, especially at the beginning of the program.  But the fact that everyone else has gone through it doesn't really make it any less stressful as I go through it.

Until I find a bit of evening motivation after spending the entire day reading and writing....here is a photo of Australia from space.


No comments:

Post a Comment